Study in Canada as an international student

and extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.

You may work without a work permit on your school campus where you are studying

You may work off-campus without a work permit if you are a full-time student at a DLI with SIN

We can arrange you to study at below institutions

  1. University of Windsor. Windsor On.
  2. University of the Fraser Valley. Abbotsford B.C.
  3. Thompson River University. Kamloops. B.C.
  4. Kwantlen Polytech University Surrey. B.C.
  5. University of Northern British Colombia (UNBC). Prince George. B.C.
  6. Farleigh Dickinson University Vancouver. B.C.
  7. New York Institute of Technology. Vancouver B.C.
  8. Niagara College . Niagara on the lake . On.
  9. Alpha International Academy Affiliate of St. Lawrence college. Toronto On.
  10. Northern American Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology. Toronto. On. (Private career college)
  11. Van Arts College, Vancouver B.C
  12. 12.St. Clair College Windsor . ON.
  13. Conestoga College, Kitchner  ON
  14. Humber College, Etobicoke ON.

for more details contact Mr. Jonathan via 072 077 8668