Direct Entry for MSc programs in the USA.
50% off for Undergraduate Programs.
@ GAFE on Friday, 18 January 2019 from 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm
Dr. Mahesh Aggarwal, Miss Cassie Fialkowski, and Mr. Ratheesh Ravi will be at our Colombo Office on Friday, 18 January 2019 from 1 pm to 3 pm for on-spot admissions and will be giving admission decisions for the Summer and Fall 2019 semesters to our students for the following programs:
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Embedded Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer and Information Science – Data Science
- Master of Science in Computer and Information Science – Information Technology
- Master of Science in Computer and Information Science – Software Engineering
As well as most undergraduate programs that we offer will be eligible for on-spot admissions.
Gannon University has decided to give a Scholarship / International award of 7500 USD (2500 USD per semester upto 3 sem) for all graduate students from our agency.
They will also be talking to the students about the benefits of studying in the United States and at Gannon University in particular.
IMPORTANT: To be eligible to receive an on-spot admission from Gannon University on this day, the students:
(1) must have already entered an online international application on the Gannon website with our agency name clearly listed as the agency on the application.
(2) have their all official transcripts (all mark sheets) with them at the time and also uploaded directly into their online application.
During the spot admission event, they will be assessing the application for Summer and Fall 2019 intakes and for the students who are eligible, we will be letting the student know the decision on the spot after assessing their application. All accepted students offer letter & I20 will be shipped to our office within a week.