KMU will dream with you!
Your dream might stay a dream, but it can come true when it is shared with other people.
KMU will go through changes, create opportunities, and face challenges with you.
Welcome to Kookmin University!
The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students with the aim of promoting international exchange in education, as well as mutual friendship amongst the participating countries.
- Applicants must apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program via either the Embassy Track or the University Track (Kookmin University).
- Applicants (including Korean adoptees) who apply for this program via Korean Embassies must choose 3 desired universities out of the 65 universities
(including Kookmin University).
- Applicants who apply for this program via the designated universities may choose only 1desired university (Kookmin University) out of the 65 universities.
- Institutions accepting applications :116 overseas Korean embassies or 65 designated Korean universities (Including Kookmin University).
* Applicants who submit applications to more than one of the aforementioned institutions will be disqualified immediately.
- Global College of Humanities and Area Studies
- College of Social Sciences
- College of Law
- College of Economics & Commerce
- College of Creative Engineering
- College of Design
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Arts
- College of Physical Education
- College of Business Administration
- College of Computer Science
- College of Architecture
- College of Automotive Engineering
- College of General Education
- Department of Teaching Profession
- School of Humanities, Art & Technology